- Create and provide Personal Data Protection implementation strategies
- Conduct Personal Data Protection training, security awareness, and other tasks regarding Personal Data Protection to HRA team members
- Conduct Personal Data Protection general rules orientation for ADPC staff including training materials development in English.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Undertake personal data protection gap analyses, data classification, data flow maps and data protection impact assessments including conduct gap analysis for all aspects of personal data protection.
- Provide guidelines pursuant to personal data collection, usage, processing, storage processes comply with PDPA and international data protect standard under Human Resources, Administration and Procurement areas.
- Design of a structured and adapted action plan to integrate personal data protection principles to Human Resources, Administration and Procurement.
- The internal control of the organization (role and responsibilities of employees and other ADPC officials) is reviewed to integrate practical and legal responsibilities for personal data protection.
- Review and update the Human Resources, Administration and Procurement documents to be in line with PDPA and International data protection standard.
- Develop personal data protection regulation implementation strategies.
- Conduct personal data protection regulation training, security awareness, and other tasks regarding PDPA and International data protection standard to HRA team members.
- Develop orientation material and conduct PDPA and International data protection standard rule and regulation orientation for ADPC staff.
- Provide comments and suggestions on the Terms of Reference (ToR) that could improve the quality/effectiveness of the assignment.
The Consultant will report to the Chief of Human Resources and Administration Department. The Consultant will work in close coordination with other team members of the Human Resources and Administration (HRA) Department.
- Significant experience within the different personal data protection areas (or capacity to mobilize different profiles with the following background):
- Data Privacy Management and Data Governance
- Legal (practical application of relevant legislation)
- IT (in terms of data storage, retrieval and securitization)
- Risk analysis
- Audit data management systems / compliance
- Human Resources and Administration (preferable)
- Procurement (preferable)
- Significant (5-10 years) experience in the international personal data protection context and legislation.
- Previous experience working with international non-profit organizations is strongly recommended, ideally in the humanitarian or international development sector.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 5 months, June – October 2022.
Financial Offer: The Consultant is required to propose with the expression of interest, the lump sum amount for the assignment (including out-of-pocket expenses for travel and accommodation in case of an expatriate) in the format attached.
Condition of payment: The full payment will be made to the Consultant in one installment after the delivery of the expected output and acceptance by ADPC.
Laisser un commentaire