Join us to make a difference.
Join us to end needless suffering of animals in the wild, in the farms, anywhere and everywhere.
Join us to protect animals and change animals’ lives for the better.
World Animal Protection Thailand is hiring
‘Head of Campaigns/Programmes’
World Animal Protection Thailand is a part of World Animal Protection International.
Our mission is to create a better world for animals.
We have been working in Thailand for 15 years. Over the next 10 years we will seek to overturn the entrenched global systems that cause so much suffering and anguish to animals. We will take action to reverse the direction of these systems permanently, ending the animal abuse of their animals, ensuring their welfare and making their lives better. With engagement, help and inspiration of tens of thousands of our supporters and volunteers, we challenge and influence company or government decision makers for better policies and practices for protection and welfare of animals.
Head of Campaigns/Programmes
As the The Head of Programmes you will be responsible for the delivery of World Animal Protection’s global campaign strategies in Thailand through inspiring, dynamic, and creative campaigning to improve the protection and welfare of animals while increasing World Animal Protection’s impact, influence, and profile.
- lead, advise, empower, and enable the campaign team members to deliver campaign objectives, goals, and impact.
- ensure that the campaign team drives and influences the animal welfare and protection agenda, policies and practice
- ensure that strategic campaigning, mobilizing public opinion, and timely action to influence policies and practices that brings positive change for animals
- engage with, support and learn from international teams and colleagues from other countries and regions
- contribute to the growth, development and innovation of World Animal Protection Thailand
Skills & Experiences
We are looking for candidates with
- Proven experience in leading the design and development of high impact social change campaign and people movement strategies that have achieved change, preferably in a global context.
- Proven experience in the operational and tactical delivery of campaigns to a high standard, with evidence of strategic goal achievement.
- Strong programme expertise and proven experience in programme management.
- Strong knowledge of socio-economic, political, environmental and animal welfare issues in Thailand and Asia Pacific – especially ASEAN countries.
- Experience working in an international organization and in a multi-cultural environment.
- A passion for nature and animal welfare and a strong commitment to the aims and values of World Animal Protection.
World Protection Thailand is a great place to work: dynamic, empowering, collaborative and creative! We offer salary, benefits and space for better work-life balance.
Please apply through the link below
27th Floor, 253 Asoke, Sukhumvit 21 Road, Khlong Toei Nuae, Wattana, Bangkok 10110